BISHOP’S LEADERSHIP RETREAT
OCTOBER 6-8, 2019
3035 Buckeystown Pike
Adamstown, MD 21710
This year, the Bishop’s Leadership Retreat will focus on the topic of generosity. We all know the importance of a strong generosity culture in our congregations/ministries and leaders who attend will learn valuable principles and practical skills from our main presenter Scott McKenzie from Horizons Stewardship. There will also be opportunities to deepen the learning with follow-up events, and the Claggett Center is a wonderful place to recharge, refresh and network with colleagues. This retreat is open to rostered ministers, Members of the Order of St. Stephen, and seminarians serving on internship in our synod. Please register below by Wednesday, September 18.
You may pay online or by check. To pay online, please visit our secure giving portal and enter the total from your registration form in the “Give” section. Then, select “Event Registration” from the dropdown menu, enter the rest of the requested information, and put “Bishop’s Leadership Retreat” in the memo section at the bottom. If you would rather pay by check, please mail your payment to:
Delaware-Maryland Synod, ELCA
ATTN: Cindy VanVliet
575 S Charles Street, Suite 202
Baltimore, MD 21201
Checks should be made out to “Delaware-Maryland Synod” with “Bishop’s Leadership Retreat” in the memo line and must be mailed in advance of the retreat. Please, no on-site registrations or payments.
- $370/clergy couple rate for full program, evening hospitality, all meals for both people & lodging in a single (queen bed) room
- $275/person for full program, evening hospitality, all meals & single occupancy room both nights (first-come, first-served on a limited number of single rooms)
- $245/person for full program, evening hospitality all meals & double occupancy room both nights (please indicate preferred roommate, or one will be assigned)
- $125/person for full program, Monday lunch & dinner, Tuesday lunch, no housing
- $95/person for one day of the program including lunch (specify Monday or Tuesday)