COVID-19 Resources & Updates
We will update this page regularly to provide important information and resources that you might find useful during this time of uncertainty. To jump directly to our Digital Worship page, click here.
Messages from Bishop Gohl
Bishop Gohl will be writing regular messages to constituencies across our synod. Those messages will be linked here after they have been distributed to the appropriate groups.
- Congregational Generosity in the Delaware-Maryland Synod
- FAQ on the Payroll Protection Act from the ELCA
- Guidance from the CDC for faith communities
- A message from Presiding Bishop Elizabeth Eaton
- ELCA resources for ministry during a public health crisis
- Starter guide from the ELCA on how to livestream worship service
- Temporary licensing offers from Augsburg Fortress and One License
- How to include marginalized people in risk communication and community
- World Food Programme recommended adjustments for food distribution during COVID-19
- IASC interim guidance on COVID-19 for outbreak readiness and response operations (including camps and camp-like settings)
- April 1, 2020 MD Legal Interpretive Guide on Church Gathering