This training should be helpful for those serving in this vital ministry in your congregation!
- If you’ve previously served in this role, what idea was new to you?
- What details need to be refined for these roles in your congregation?
This is the third and final video in this series, this one providing some training for congregational care team members. (It may not provide all the specific training you might want in your context, but it will be a good start.)
- What supplementary information will people in your context need?
This teaching will guide you through the purpose, dynamics and details of leading an effective meeting!
- 14 Tips For Leading A More Effective Meeting (Forbes)
- How to Run a Meeting (Harvard Business Review)
- Which of the dynamics are ones you struggle with, when leading a meeting?
- Which of the details do you need to start implementing now in your meeting leadership?
This video teaching by Candy Maxwell, Lay Leadership Development Director for the Delaware-Maryland Synod, will grow your thinking about stewardship and leadership for you and those you lead.
- What was a new idea or concept that Candy shared that is helpful to you?
- What is one practice or activity that you could change based on Candy’s teaching?
This excellent workshop led by Pastor Linda Gunderson and Gale Paul will help you and your congregation to develop or improve your Mutual Ministry Team. Recorded live it includes a Biblical and ministry basis, boundary issues, sample agenda and resources to get started!
- What would be most valuable in your context for starting or improving a Mutual Ministry Team?
- What is one thing you can do right now to start or improve your Mutual Ministry Team?