This excellent live workshop led by Brynn Huffman and and Clara Mattucci at the 2017 Delaware-Maryland Synod Assembly will be a blessing as you learn new prayer techniques and have opportunity to grow in prayer.
- Which of these prayer ideas or practices was new to you?
- Which of these prayer practices could you add to your prayer life?
For many people praying out loud is difficult, but it will much easier after watching this teaching video! This workshop was led by Pastor Richard Kiesling at the Disciples Together event of the Harford County Conference.
- What is the most difficult part of praying aloud for you?
- What is a “next step” you can take in praying aloud?
I hope these thoughts about the prayer life of a leader, no matter what your context, are a great blessing as you grow in faith while also helping others to do the same!
- Which area of your prayer life do you need to grow in the most?
- What is one idea from this teaching that you can incorporate into your prayer life now?